Auction Information: Buyer Information
ALL AUCTIONS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Registration starts at 11:00 a.m. on the day of the auction.
Auction starts at 1:00 p.m.
Vehicles can viewed the WEDNESDAY BEFORE the auction.
Auction participants need:
- Valid picture identification.
- All sale Vehicles are to be paid for by cash, cashiers check, or credit card (Visa and M/C).
- ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PAID FOR BY 6 PM THE DAY OF THE AUCTION!
- Your Title 42 paperwork will be given to you upon payment of the vehicle.
CALL US AT 405-943-1800; ASK TO SPEAK TO KIM
Important Buyer Information
All Vehicles are sold as is with no expressed or implied warranty. This Auction is open to the public. All vehicles will be sold to the highest bidder, and sales of all vehicles are final.
When signing in to receive a bidder number, give the name and address that you want to appear on the Title 42 paperwork. The information that you give will be the name that appears on the Title 42 paperwork. If you are bidding for someone else then get a bidder number in that person's name.
Vehicles can be inspected one day before the auction and up to the starting time of the auction. All precautions have been taken to notify all persons having an interest in the vehicles sold in this auction. However, sometimes omissions or errors are made by various Tag Agents and / or Motor Vehicle Divisions. We cannot assume responsibility for any errors that are not made by us.
Be sure to get an Oklahoma Title before spending any money on or making repairs to any vehicles purchased. The Oklahoma Tax Commission is taking from one to six weeks to process Title 42 paperwork.
ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PAID BY 6 PM THE DAY OF THE AUCTION! It is your responsibility to remove vehicles from the premises as soon as possible.
Anyone bidding on vehicles and then not paying for them, will be permanently banned from bidding in future auctions.
Method of Payment: Cash, Certified Funds, Money Order
- Auction begins at 1:00 P.M. - Bidder registration starts at 11:00 A.M.
- You must have a bidder card to participate in the bidding process. In order to speed up bidder registration, you should have your driver's license available or some form of ID with your name, address, and phone number.
Below, find a picture of the front of our offices.